If you’re looking for meaningful work and a fun collaborative veterinary team, then you’ve come to the right place!
We deliver premium patient care with a small-town sense of community and service.
Our Culture is Unique!
- Our hospital is independently owned and is active in our local community
- We deliver premium patient care for a wide range of diverse cases, with a focus on prevention
- We make regular investments in building infrastructure and technology
- We mentor each other on unique procedures so each team member can learn and grow
- We have a positive, supportive team who writes “Pawsitively Thankful” notes to each other on a regular basis
- We provide impromptu gestures of appreciation like team outings and lunches/treats
- We celebrate team birthdays & anniversaries
- Work/Life balance is important to us, which is why we work hard to to accommodate time-off requests
What Employees Say:
“Meadowmont AH was the perfect landing spot for me. Their dedication to work/life balance made it possible for me to take an extended lunch so I can incorporate running into my daily routine.”
– Max Gordon, DVM
“I love working at MAH because they place an emphasis on taking care of our clients, as well as their pets.”
– Madeline King, Receptionist
“Three years ago I joined Meadowmont as a receptionist with my heart set on becoming an assistant. The medical team at MAH helped me make that dream a reality.”
– Michelle Bigley, Vet Assistant
We Proudly Support
Our Local Community!
- Five-time Winner of the “#1 Vet Clinic” in the Best of Chapel Hill Annual Contest
- Two-time winner of the Nextdoor Neighborhood Favorite Awards
- We have an ongoing partnership with the nonprofit organization Eyes, Ears, Nose & Paws where we provide discounted veterinary services
- Discounts extended to qualifying nonprofit 501c3 rescue groups in the area
- Our very own Dr. Ashley Robinson nominated “WCHL Hometown Hero” by the community
- We sponsor various community events annually, such as the ASPCA Walk, Vet Camp, Paws4ever and Pawsfest
Don’t take our word for it…
read what our clients are saying about us!
“Dr Gordon is one of the best. Fantastic treatment, and the staff are super friendly and welcoming.” — Ty Devries
“Whole process from making an appointment through check out was easy. I appreciated being shown the treatment plan and costs prior to approving treatment. Showed genuine care and concern and good follow up.” — Deborah Patellos
“Dr. Ashley and her team have taken great care of my pup over the last three years. The front staff and technicians are lovely and make our visits seamless by considering my dog’s leash reactivity and other special needs. When my finances tightened after beginning grad school, Dr. Ashley’s team was flexible in the frequency and number of services I requested and helped guide me through keeping my dog’s health top priority while on a budget. I’ve since moved from Chapel Hill to Durham and continue to take my dog to Meadowmont. Thanks to the Meadowmont team for taking great care of my girl! — Leah Fiacco
Why Relocate to the Triangle Area:
- Diverse area with 3 major universities and Research Triangle Park
- Foodie Haven–Chapel Hill was hailed as “America’s Foodiest Small Town” by Bon Appetit Magazine, Chapel Hill is rapidly becoming a hot spot for pop American cuisine. It’s a trend-setting playground full of sights, sounds and tastes that make it the kind of place that authors, musicians, and artists call home. Durham and Raleigh are home to James Beard award-winning chefs Ashley Christenson and Ricky Moore
- Our hospital is midway between the North Carolina mountains and beaches
- If you’re a big sports fan, you’ll love the mix of professional and college sports teams in the area: Carolina Hurricanes, Panthers and Courage, not to mention Durham Bulls, UNC Tarheels, NCSU Wolfpack and Duke Blue Devils